115-117 Station Road
The successful applicant will provide safe, high quality education and care for pre-school children. Lead and manage the staff on a day-to-day basis. Contribute to and implement all pre-school policies and ensure that all statutory, legal and all setting obligations are followed and inline with OFSTED early years foundation stage.
They will be working closely and supported by the Lydd House committee.
We have a small team here at Lydd house playgroup and the successful applicant will need to be happy to work as an equal member to achieve the pre-school goals as well as offering good direction and support to other staff members at a managerial level.
We pride ourselves on offering quality care and education within a welcoming and nurturing environment. The setting is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment.
The successful applicant will be subject to suitable references and DBS checks.
Hours: Full Time
Hours Details: Full Time - Term Time only
Desired Qualifications: Qualifications and Experience:
• A proven record of working in an Early Years setting is essential with recent experience in a Manager or Deputy Manager/Supervisor role.
• A relevant Early Years qualification in Childcare and Education Level 3 or above must be held. A Level 4 qualification or above, or the willingness to study is highly desirable.
• Excellent knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
• Confidence with technology and experience using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Qualifications in Safeguarding Children and First Aid preferable.
• Experience or good understanding of working within a Charity Committee registered setting is desirable but not essential
Amount £: To Be discussed at Interview. Dependant on applicants Qualifications and Experience.
Contact Details: Please email your CV with covering letter to Georgina (Committee Chairperson) on firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information or a copy of the full job description contact Georgina Tart (Committee Chairperson) at email@example.com or 07857156512.
Closing Date: Applications will be reviewed as received