Lyminge Village Hall
We at Lyminge Pre-School are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and reliable NVQ Level 3 Early Years Practitioner to join our Outstanding and friendly team.
Lyminge Pre-School is an Outstanding and friendly village Early Years Setting, which serves the surrounding areas of Folkestone.
Our setting is open through out the whole year Monday to Thursday 8:00am-6:00pm and Friday 8:00am – 3:15pm. We offer the National Living Wage.
We are looking for an Early Years Practitioner who is able to work all year round and within these hours and also be able to attend evening staff meetings which take place once a month.
To provide service delivery within the requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework (2012), Every Child Matters and Ofsted Care Standards.
- Share a responsibility for Safety, Health and Welfare of children at all times
- Ensure all children have access to the full curriculum
- Relate well to children
- Observe and assess children’s development and progress
- Keep accurate records of observations, assessments and development of children
- Act as a key worker
- Take responsibility for specific activities with large or small groups of children or individuals.
Hours: Part Time
Hours Details: Working hours can be any time between 7:45am-6:00pm
Desired Qualifications: NVQ Level 3 in Childcare or the equivalent
Paediatric First Aid Trained Full 12 hour Course.
A minimum of 3 years experience in a Early Years Setting
Relevant Safeguarding and Health and Safety Training
Amount £: National Living Wage
Contact Details: Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone - 01303863149
Closing Date: 08/02/2019