Address: Alphabets Nursery
2 Hillary Road
Job Description (and a brief statement about why your setting is such a great place to work): Alphabets Nursery has an opportunity to become part of our fun and dynamic team.
We are currently offering a full time position for a level 2/3 qualified nursery practitioner to join the team at Alphabets Nursery.
Alphabets Nursery is rated "OUTSTANDING" by Ofsted and is located on the outskirts of Maidstone.
As a Nursery Practitioner at Alphabets Nursery you will be expected to work with all ages of children within the nursery. This will provide you with the opportunity to gain a vast amount of experience and knowledge throughout the setting.
Alphabets Nursery is committed to ensuring everyone within the nursery is responsible for Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All successful candidates will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure. This post is exempt from The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
Hours: Full Time
Hours Details: 0-50
Desired Qualifications: You will need to:
• Provide high standards of care within the Nursery including the environment, resources and experiences offered to children.
• Ensure that children are kept safe and when necessary follow safeguarding procedures.
• Ensure that the nutritional needs of the children are met and the Food Safety Regulations are complied with.
• Undertake a shared responsibility for health, safety and cleanliness throughout the nursery.
What experience and qualifications must I have in order to apply?
• Minimum level 2 or equivalent qualification
• Understanding of EYFS
• Excellent communicator
Amount £: dependant on experience and qualifications
Contact Details: Natalie Campbell
Closing Date: on going