Towers Tiny Tots Day Nursery
We are looking for Early Years Practitioners to cover maternity leave in our 2-4 year old room from May 19 on wards. These positions can be part time or full time dependent on the right candidates.
The successful candidates will:
- be enthusiastic, reliable, flexible and passionate about working in child care
- have good understanding of the EYFS and be able to plan effective, exciting, challenging opportunities to enable children to thrive in your care
- able to work as part of a team, as well as independently
- have good communication skills and the confidence to work with parents and other professionals
- willingness to develop knowledge and skills through further training
- be able to work shifts between the hours of 7.30am - 6.00pm
- be required to undertake a DBS disclosure check
Hours: Part Time, Full Time
Hours Details: Can be either full or part time hours dependent on the right candidates.
Desired Qualifications: Minimum NVQ level 2 in early years and child care.
Amount £: Dependent on age and experience
Contact Details: Jo Jones - 01233 665573
Closing Date: 29/03/19