Junior's Day Nursery
Hartley Dyke Business Centre,
We’re looking for talented and caring full and part time Practitioners who are looking to make their mark in childcare. Experienced practitioners are especially welcomed. Junior’s Day Nursery is a caring, fun and vibrant family-run business with valued staff and great teams to work amongst. For your chance to work with us you must have the following skills and experience.
• level 2 or 3 in Early Years
• show initiative, motivation and be able to work independently and think outside the box
• have knowledge & experience of the EYFS curriculum and child development
• be an excellent communicator who has a positive and flexible approach
• organisational skills, be creative and follow direction.
• hardworking with a proven track record of being reliable and punctual
• helpful and supportive to others, adaptable and flexible
In return we offer:
• A very competitive salary (dependent on experience and qualifications)
• Coaching and mentoring from all levels in the nursery
• A fun, enjoyable enthusiastic team to work with
If you think that you can deliver your best day after day and have a natural way with children, then you are what we are looking for and we’d like to hear from you now. Job offers will be subject to DBS checks and references. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form.
Hours: Full Time
Hours Details: Full and Part Time
Desired Qualifications: Level 2 or 3
Contact Details: Cranbrook@juniorsdaynursery.co.uk
Tel. 01580 713 033
Closing Date: 30/04/2019